Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want