Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]