Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Watch: A forest year
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 health benefits of pumpkin seeds
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild