Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
Morieka's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 uses for eggshells
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar