Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Photographers snap Siding Spring comet buzzing Mars
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?