Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How olives changed the world
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The surprising reason why morning walks can help you lose weight
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Classic American hiking trails: Choose your path
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- How walking in the woods benefits your health