Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
Morieka's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- 14 household uses for beer
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cycling across the country barefoot in search of a simpler life
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?