Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 7 health benefits of drinking hot cocoa
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux