Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- Winter solstice: Making the most of the season's shortest days
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- What are the hardest languages to learn?