Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]