Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide