Morieka Johnson spent seven years as a journalist with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, where she covered topics ranging from fashion to pets. Morieka works hard to reduce her carbon footprint, one toe at a time, and happily shares tips on how subtle changes can make a big impact on the environment. This intrepid, bungee-jumping traveler lives in Atlanta with her eternally precocious pooch, Lulu. Join the conversation on Twitter at @SoulPup and check out SoulPup.com for more dog info.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 3 simple homemade toothpaste recipes
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- World's Best Vegan Guacamole: Recipe
- Pop music loses its appeal when we turn 33
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 slow cooker recipes for Cinco de Mayo