Mayra Rivarola moved from her home country of Paraguay two and a half years ago to study journalism at Kansas State University. She has reported for the college newspaper and K-State’s International Food Safety Network. She is involved with the fair trade movement and actively supports organic and sustainable farming. When she graduates in the spring of 2010, she hopes to return to Paraguay to become a positive agent of change as an environmental journalist.
Mayra's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 natural cough remedies