Mary Candice Shindler
Mary was born in Fairfax, Virginia and grew up Charlottesville. She graduated from James Madison University in 2010 with a B.A. in Philosophy and Religion. In 2009, she attended the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in Copenhagen, Denmark as a youth delegate.
In recognition of the critical state of our planet, and the youth's ability to shape the outcome, she is currently dedicated to inspiring a new dream and igniting her generation into action.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often should you wash your towels?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear