Matthew is studying at Indiana University's School of Public and Environmental Affairs. His current residence is in Indianapolis, IN. He has previously worked in the non-profit sector and has an interest in public relations, public policy, environmental management and conservation. He is a huge Hoosier sports fan and loves to stay involved in the Indy community. Matthew's interests involve reading, working out, being outdoors and traveling.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- How to hike with your cat
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- What is freezing fog?
- What your blood type says about you