Matthew is studying at Indiana University's School of Public and Environmental Affairs. His current residence is in Indianapolis, IN. He has previously worked in the non-profit sector and has an interest in public relations, public policy, environmental management and conservation. He is a huge Hoosier sports fan and loves to stay involved in the Indy community. Matthew's interests involve reading, working out, being outdoors and traveling.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]