Mon, Feb 25 2013 at 3:43 PM
I can pronounce them, but they still scare me :-)
Mon, Feb 25 2013 at 3:21 PM
EVERYTHING is harmful, poisonous or toxic if enough is ingested, even water and oxygen.
Mon, Feb 25 2013 at 3:17 PM
there are probably more geologic reasons for a metallic taste to water. the metal content will depend on the mineral composition of the rock and soil through which the water filters. Metal are certainly not added during treatment and, if any are present from industry, the percentage would be infinitesimal by the time it was mixed with residential waters. Have you tried a Brita or Pur filter? I find they work quite well for metals and chlorine.