Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 yoga teachers who have changed the practice
- Have you ever seen a bear boogie?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What does the length of your fingers say about you?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth