Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Wolf traveled more than 450 miles to Grand Canyon
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What your sleep position says about you