Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke