Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- How to transform your sleep with the sun
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What is salt block cooking?
- 10 natural cough remedies