Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Global warming pause caused by cooler Pacific Ocean
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is freezing fog?
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux