Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.