Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Crohn's disease may be caused by food additives
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?