Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 20 uses for leftover fruit and vegetable peels
- Can you name these famous fictional animals from classic children's stories?