Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- How to farm without a field
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux