Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- 15 reasons you should adopt a cat
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to prevent your child being bitten by the family dog
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?