Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The environmental groups that dominate Facebook
- Newly discovered glass frog looks a lot like Kermit
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What your blood type says about you
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman