Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space