Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux