Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Why 2015 is a big year for child nutrition
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]