Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 8 habits of happy people
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 of the coldest places in the world to live: Bone chilling