Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Newborn leopard cub can't keep his eyes open
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food