Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 5 reasons soup should be on your fall menu
- How to transform your sleep with the sun
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- Cuba: A classic car buyer's paradise in 2014?