Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux