Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 'Cat Island' is a feline's purrfect paradise
- Edible plants you can find in the wild (or your backyard)
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid