Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- We've been splitting wood all wrong
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to give a cat a pill
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What is green energy?
- 7 of the coldest places in the world to live: Bone chilling