Nora graduated from Carleton College in 2007 with a degree in English and Environmental Studies. Subsequently, she worked for three years as the Programs Coordinator at the Upper Valley Land Trust in Hanover, N.H. She has interned at The Christian Science Monitor and Public Radio International's Living on Earth. Currently a graduate student studying Science Journalism at Boston University, Nora aspires to make a living by conveying stories relating to the environment, food, agriculture and public health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies