I'm the founder of the <a href="http://strandedwind.org">Stranded Wind Initiative</a> - an NGO that is interested in finding uses for wind power in places that don't have a large enough transmission network to handle the power. Being from rural America we took an interest in ammonia production and founded <a href="http://thirdmodeenergy.com">Third Mode Energy</a>, a commercial venture that is involved in the design of renewable ammonia plants and related activities.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is mindfulness?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Recycling symbols decoded
- Stunning views and rattled nerves abound at cliff-clinging Aussie abode
- Stephen Hawking says Higgs boson could destroy life, the universe and everything
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again