I'm the founder of the <a href="http://strandedwind.org">Stranded Wind Initiative</a> - an NGO that is interested in finding uses for wind power in places that don't have a large enough transmission network to handle the power. Being from rural America we took an interest in ammonia production and founded <a href="http://thirdmodeenergy.com">Third Mode Energy</a>, a commercial venture that is involved in the design of renewable ammonia plants and related activities.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 8 habits of happy people
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 of the coldest places in the world to live: Bone chilling