I'm the founder of the <a href="http://strandedwind.org">Stranded Wind Initiative</a> - an NGO that is interested in finding uses for wind power in places that don't have a large enough transmission network to handle the power. Being from rural America we took an interest in ammonia production and founded <a href="http://thirdmodeenergy.com">Third Mode Energy</a>, a commercial venture that is involved in the design of renewable ammonia plants and related activities.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- What your blood type says about you
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?