I'm the founder of the <a href="http://strandedwind.org">Stranded Wind Initiative</a> - an NGO that is interested in finding uses for wind power in places that don't have a large enough transmission network to handle the power. Being from rural America we took an interest in ammonia production and founded <a href="http://thirdmodeenergy.com">Third Mode Energy</a>, a commercial venture that is involved in the design of renewable ammonia plants and related activities.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why