Nahal Jalali is a student at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., where she is majoring in political science. Born and raised in Orange County, California, Nahal has been an avid environmental advocate since childhood and enjoys taking advantage of the oceanic wonders the coastal state offers. Throughout high school she has been an active member of local social activism with an emphasis on environmental issues, specifically global climate change, and plans on continuing this tradition on the university level. After graduation, she hopes to join the Peace Corps before pursuing a doctorate in international studies.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 8 astonishing benefits of walking
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth