Once upon a time, Nancie was an executive working at the intersections of media, technology and entertainment. After 20 years spent teaching Communications and Digital Media at university and working in the technology industry, she resigned as Chief Operating Officer from a successful mobile content company in 2008 and went on a life-changing, three-month trip through Southern Africa. When a creative soul with a life-long love of animals collided with a continent full of wonder, a new found passion was born: wildlife photography. While she is trying to figure out what to do when she grows up — again — Nancie now spends a great deal of her time in the woods and marshes of the Northeast photographing the wild animals, birds and nature closer to home. "My heart beats faster while in the company of wild animals. They surprise and delight. And poop." She looks forward to sharing her photo antics and life-learnings in nature. http://www.njwight.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 6 important things that were invented during the Middle Ages
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.