Once upon a time, Nancie was an executive working at the intersections of media, technology and entertainment. After 20 years spent teaching Communications and Digital Media at university and working in the technology industry, she resigned as Chief Operating Officer from a successful mobile content company in 2008 and went on a life-changing, three-month trip through Southern Africa. When a creative soul with a life-long love of animals collided with a continent full of wonder, a new found passion was born: wildlife photography. While she is trying to figure out what to do when she grows up — again — Nancie now spends a great deal of her time in the woods and marshes of the Northeast photographing the wild animals, birds and nature closer to home. "My heart beats faster while in the company of wild animals. They surprise and delight. And poop." She looks forward to sharing her photo antics and life-learnings in nature. http://www.njwight.com
N.J.'s MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The seven stones of simpler living
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- Could a mummy's curse be causing earthquakes and floods in Siberia?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together
- Bigfoot turns angry in new trailer for 'EXISTS'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion