Once upon a time, Nancie was an executive working at the intersections of media, technology and entertainment. After 20 years spent teaching Communications and Digital Media at university and working in the technology industry, she resigned as Chief Operating Officer from a successful mobile content company in 2008 and went on a life-changing, three-month trip through Southern Africa. When a creative soul with a life-long love of animals collided with a continent full of wonder, a new found passion was born: wildlife photography. While she is trying to figure out what to do when she grows up — again — Nancie now spends a great deal of her time in the woods and marshes of the Northeast photographing the wild animals, birds and nature closer to home. "My heart beats faster while in the company of wild animals. They surprise and delight. And poop." She looks forward to sharing her photo antics and life-learnings in nature. http://www.njwight.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 reasons to get excited about toast
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't