Once upon a time, Nancie was an executive working at the intersections of media, technology and entertainment. After 20 years spent teaching Communications and Digital Media at university and working in the technology industry, she resigned as Chief Operating Officer from a successful mobile content company in 2008 and went on a life-changing, three-month trip through Southern Africa. When a creative soul with a life-long love of animals collided with a continent full of wonder, a new found passion was born: wildlife photography. While she is trying to figure out what to do when she grows up — again — Nancie now spends a great deal of her time in the woods and marshes of the Northeast photographing the wild animals, birds and nature closer to home. "My heart beats faster while in the company of wild animals. They surprise and delight. And poop." She looks forward to sharing her photo antics and life-learnings in nature. http://www.njwight.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- How to get your child to take a nap
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How to discuss climate change with your uncle during the holidays
- 18 foods that fight common ailments