Once upon a time, Nancie was an executive working at the intersections of media, technology and entertainment. After 20 years spent teaching Communications and Digital Media at university and working in the technology industry, she resigned as Chief Operating Officer from a successful mobile content company in 2008 and went on a life-changing, three-month trip through Southern Africa. When a creative soul with a life-long love of animals collided with a continent full of wonder, a new found passion was born: wildlife photography. While she is trying to figure out what to do when she grows up — again — Nancie now spends a great deal of her time in the woods and marshes of the Northeast photographing the wild animals, birds and nature closer to home. "My heart beats faster while in the company of wild animals. They surprise and delight. And poop." She looks forward to sharing her photo antics and life-learnings in nature. http://www.njwight.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- What is deism?
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- What happens when you switch to only organic foods?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?