Natalie Krebs is a senior journalism student at the University of Oregon, proudly one of the greenest campuses in the nation. She hopes to pursue a career in journalism where she can write about environmental and social issues. Besides being an environmental activist, she also enjoys riding her bike, jogging and attempting the occasional painting. She will graduate with a B.A. in magazine journalism in June.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- How to change your life by decluttering