Norman K. Spencer
Norman K. Spencer enjoys a variety of activities such as running, playing music, and writing about environmental happenings. In light of his multi-faceted life, he is able to dedicate time to "all things under the Sun." Norman currently works at the Logan Community Music School as a faculty member. In addition to his teaching responsibilities, Norman also spearheads the institution's environmental stewardship program known as Ecomusic. This program aims to eliminate waste, increase recycling efforts, and educate campus personnel on sustainability principles. Norman attended the Weather Channel’s inaugural Forecast Earth Summit in Washington, D.C., to discuss strategies for mitigating the effects of climate change. Since the summit, Norman has continued to write about local happenings in Greater Charlotte area with a focus on sustainable living.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 8 astonishing benefits of walking
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth