Nicole Wilke is currently a junior at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa studying journalism and English. She is a writer for Drake's student run newspaper, the Times Delphic, and is a proud member of Kappa Kappa Gamma. She spent a semester studying post-conflict society transformation in the former Yugoslavia, and traveled through Croatia, Serbia, and Bosnia. She loves reading and swimming, and her favorite animals are bears.
Nicole's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans