Olivia is a recent graduate of Belmont University in Nashville with a strong awareness in green issues and sustainability. She’s participated in energy audits for her own home and for Belmont, and she has presented environmental research to the Belmont faculty to help them teach their classes next year on Michael Pollan's Omnivore's Dilemma. She’s a member of the Sierra club and the Nature Conservancy, with a current interest in herb gardens. If she's not lying outside in her new hammock or practicing yoga, she is reading with her hilarious Persian-Himalayan cat, Ares.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- World's deepest fish discovered 5 miles under the ocean surface
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 of the coldest places in the world to live: Bone chilling
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth