Olivia is a recent graduate of Belmont University in Nashville with a strong awareness in green issues and sustainability. She’s participated in energy audits for her own home and for Belmont, and she has presented environmental research to the Belmont faculty to help them teach their classes next year on Michael Pollan's Omnivore's Dilemma. She’s a member of the Sierra club and the Nature Conservancy, with a current interest in herb gardens. If she's not lying outside in her new hammock or practicing yoga, she is reading with her hilarious Persian-Himalayan cat, Ares.
Olivia's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp