Olivia is a recent graduate of Belmont University in Nashville with a strong awareness in green issues and sustainability. She’s participated in energy audits for her own home and for Belmont, and she has presented environmental research to the Belmont faculty to help them teach their classes next year on Michael Pollan's Omnivore's Dilemma. She’s a member of the Sierra club and the Nature Conservancy, with a current interest in herb gardens. If she's not lying outside in her new hammock or practicing yoga, she is reading with her hilarious Persian-Himalayan cat, Ares.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- Bizarre-looking angler fish caught on video for first time
- How to get your child to take a nap
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- 6 food companies embracing the art of storytelling