Olivia is a recent graduate of Belmont University in Nashville with a strong awareness in green issues and sustainability. She’s participated in energy audits for her own home and for Belmont, and she has presented environmental research to the Belmont faculty to help them teach their classes next year on Michael Pollan's Omnivore's Dilemma. She’s a member of the Sierra club and the Nature Conservancy, with a current interest in herb gardens. If she's not lying outside in her new hammock or practicing yoga, she is reading with her hilarious Persian-Himalayan cat, Ares.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When the zombie apocalypse arrives, head for the Rocky Mountains
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 natural cough remedies
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared