Olivia is a recent graduate of Belmont University in Nashville with a strong awareness in green issues and sustainability. She’s participated in energy audits for her own home and for Belmont, and she has presented environmental research to the Belmont faculty to help them teach their classes next year on Michael Pollan's Omnivore's Dilemma. She’s a member of the Sierra club and the Nature Conservancy, with a current interest in herb gardens. If she's not lying outside in her new hammock or practicing yoga, she is reading with her hilarious Persian-Himalayan cat, Ares.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist