Olivia is a recent graduate of Belmont University in Nashville with a strong awareness in green issues and sustainability. She’s participated in energy audits for her own home and for Belmont, and she has presented environmental research to the Belmont faculty to help them teach their classes next year on Michael Pollan's Omnivore's Dilemma. She’s a member of the Sierra club and the Nature Conservancy, with a current interest in herb gardens. If she's not lying outside in her new hammock or practicing yoga, she is reading with her hilarious Persian-Himalayan cat, Ares.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Enjoy a healthier night's sleep in this totally transparent house
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron