Olivia is a recent graduate of Belmont University in Nashville with a strong awareness in green issues and sustainability. She’s participated in energy audits for her own home and for Belmont, and she has presented environmental research to the Belmont faculty to help them teach their classes next year on Michael Pollan's Omnivore's Dilemma. She’s a member of the Sierra club and the Nature Conservancy, with a current interest in herb gardens. If she's not lying outside in her new hammock or practicing yoga, she is reading with her hilarious Persian-Himalayan cat, Ares.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is freezing fog?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme