Olivia is a recent graduate of Belmont University in Nashville with a strong awareness in green issues and sustainability. She’s participated in energy audits for her own home and for Belmont, and she has presented environmental research to the Belmont faculty to help them teach their classes next year on Michael Pollan's Omnivore's Dilemma. She’s a member of the Sierra club and the Nature Conservancy, with a current interest in herb gardens. If she's not lying outside in her new hammock or practicing yoga, she is reading with her hilarious Persian-Himalayan cat, Ares.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt