I am a mother of two and am working towards a more sustainable way of life for our family with the hope that my children will learn & continue that way of life. We began with recycling & watching several documentaries about food production. After learning more about GMOs & the process of modern food production, we decided that it was time for a change. We have now modified our diets to appx 85% organics & have begun a recycling program in our neighborhood. Every day we learn a little more about living more sustainably. Eventually, I would like to buy a farm & move my web development, family & food production there. By building a windmill & several solar panels, I hope to be able to power my farm & office sustainably. Until then, I am working toward getting an office that is within walking distance from home to completely eliminate the driving commute. Learn more: http://www.organiccommonsense.com/ & http://www.sabraduffiney.net/
OrganicSabra's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth