I'm 12. I love animals. I am a committed vegetarian, but understand when someone else wants to eat meat. I'm just not going to. If you do please consider eating locally raised, happy chickens.
If you have any questions about chickens please feel free to contact me. I think I know quite a bit about these funny birds.
I also love the Celtics.
My blog is happychickenslayhealthyeggs.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- The 11 healthiest foods in the world
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways