I'm 12. I love animals. I am a committed vegetarian, but understand when someone else wants to eat meat. I'm just not going to. If you do please consider eating locally raised, happy chickens.
If you have any questions about chickens please feel free to contact me. I think I know quite a bit about these funny birds.
I also love the Celtics.
My blog is happychickenslayhealthyeggs.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain