I'm 12. I love animals. I am a committed vegetarian, but understand when someone else wants to eat meat. I'm just not going to. If you do please consider eating locally raised, happy chickens.
If you have any questions about chickens please feel free to contact me. I think I know quite a bit about these funny birds.
I also love the Celtics.
My blog is happychickenslayhealthyeggs.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'