I'm 12. I love animals. I am a committed vegetarian, but understand when someone else wants to eat meat. I'm just not going to. If you do please consider eating locally raised, happy chickens.
If you have any questions about chickens please feel free to contact me. I think I know quite a bit about these funny birds.
I also love the Celtics.
My blog is happychickenslayhealthyeggs.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- The best trees for urban (and suburban) yards
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Do Unto Animals: The new book from Tracey Stewart that aims to help us help animals