I'm 12. I love animals. I am a committed vegetarian, but understand when someone else wants to eat meat. I'm just not going to. If you do please consider eating locally raised, happy chickens.
If you have any questions about chickens please feel free to contact me. I think I know quite a bit about these funny birds.
I also love the Celtics.
My blog is happychickenslayhealthyeggs.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What are the hardest languages to learn?