Pablo Charnas is a photographer specializing in portrait photography, photojournalism and still life. Also he loves to photograph the city and nature. Pablo based in Wadowice, Poland.
Photography has been my passion for a few years now. I try to realize my own photography projects (e.g. portraiture, street photography, long exposure, landscapes, still life). The latest relates to the photography of still life theme. I try to capture rubbish as a "life" that surrounds us, people. I shoot different objects people leave at the mercy of fate. If only rubbish had feelings, they would have been lonely and that's the feeling I wishto capture in my photographs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- The science behind the extraordinary vision of owls
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The science of blue flowers
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux