Pablo Charnas is a photographer specializing in portrait photography, photojournalism and still life. Also he loves to photograph the city and nature. Pablo based in Wadowice, Poland.
Photography has been my passion for a few years now. I try to realize my own photography projects (e.g. portraiture, street photography, long exposure, landscapes, still life). The latest relates to the photography of still life theme. I try to capture rubbish as a "life" that surrounds us, people. I shoot different objects people leave at the mercy of fate. If only rubbish had feelings, they would have been lonely and that's the feeling I wishto capture in my photographs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Town featured in 'Walking Dead' for sale on eBay
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- In Rotterdam, a wind turbine that's also an apartment complex (and an observation wheel)
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts