Pablo Charnas is a photographer specializing in portrait photography, photojournalism and still life. Also he loves to photograph the city and nature. Pablo based in Wadowice, Poland.
Photography has been my passion for a few years now. I try to realize my own photography projects (e.g. portraiture, street photography, long exposure, landscapes, still life). The latest relates to the photography of still life theme. I try to capture rubbish as a "life" that surrounds us, people. I shoot different objects people leave at the mercy of fate. If only rubbish had feelings, they would have been lonely and that's the feeling I wishto capture in my photographs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- Know your movie quotes? Take the quiz
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 12 commands every dog should know