Pablo Charnas is a photographer specializing in portrait photography, photojournalism and still life. Also he loves to photograph the city and nature. Pablo based in Wadowice, Poland.
Photography has been my passion for a few years now. I try to realize my own photography projects (e.g. portraiture, street photography, long exposure, landscapes, still life). The latest relates to the photography of still life theme. I try to capture rubbish as a "life" that surrounds us, people. I shoot different objects people leave at the mercy of fate. If only rubbish had feelings, they would have been lonely and that's the feeling I wishto capture in my photographs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- How to watch today's partial solar eclipse live
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- This Impala runs on sewage, beer and food scraps
- The stories behind 3 amazing, award-winning wildlife photos
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- How to pet a cat