I'm an uber kooky cupcake with a very open mind. I'm usually hyper & can't hold a grudge for the life of me. I'm rarely in a bad mood. I idolize Bridgitte Bardot, Sharon Tate & Patti Boyd. My heroes are John Lennon & Gandhi. (I'm basically stuck in a time warp from my last life.) The loves of my life are my Boogums, Jim Morrison, Dino, and my cats. The San Francisco bay area is my favorite place in the world. I'm an avid reader but rarely watch TV. I do not like disorder, conflict or cold weather. I don't hate much but I HATE snow. I have an irrational fear of tornadoes, a morbid fascination with Golden Gate Bridge jumpers, and an obsession with hoarders. One of my hobbies is looking for orbs in photographs. I love anything with owls, monkeys, and mushrooms. I love to organize things. Everything. I guess I'm just a modern day peace loving, non-dope smoking Bohemian hippie at heart. ♥
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Infographic: What's your state good at?
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Should we make spelling easier?