I'm an uber kooky cupcake with a very open mind. I'm usually hyper & can't hold a grudge for the life of me. I'm rarely in a bad mood. I idolize Bridgitte Bardot, Sharon Tate & Patti Boyd. My heroes are John Lennon & Gandhi. (I'm basically stuck in a time warp from my last life.) The loves of my life are my Boogums, Jim Morrison, Dino, and my cats. The San Francisco bay area is my favorite place in the world. I'm an avid reader but rarely watch TV. I do not like disorder, conflict or cold weather. I don't hate much but I HATE snow. I have an irrational fear of tornadoes, a morbid fascination with Golden Gate Bridge jumpers, and an obsession with hoarders. One of my hobbies is looking for orbs in photographs. I love anything with owls, monkeys, and mushrooms. I love to organize things. Everything. I guess I'm just a modern day peace loving, non-dope smoking Bohemian hippie at heart. ♥
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- 5 fun family games for Christmas