I'm an uber kooky cupcake with a very open mind. I'm usually hyper & can't hold a grudge for the life of me. I'm rarely in a bad mood. I idolize Bridgitte Bardot, Sharon Tate & Patti Boyd. My heroes are John Lennon & Gandhi. (I'm basically stuck in a time warp from my last life.) The loves of my life are my Boogums, Jim Morrison, Dino, and my cats. The San Francisco bay area is my favorite place in the world. I'm an avid reader but rarely watch TV. I do not like disorder, conflict or cold weather. I don't hate much but I HATE snow. I have an irrational fear of tornadoes, a morbid fascination with Golden Gate Bridge jumpers, and an obsession with hoarders. One of my hobbies is looking for orbs in photographs. I love anything with owls, monkeys, and mushrooms. I love to organize things. Everything. I guess I'm just a modern day peace loving, non-dope smoking Bohemian hippie at heart. ♥
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- The 9 nastiest things in your supermarket