I'm an uber kooky cupcake with a very open mind. I'm usually hyper & can't hold a grudge for the life of me. I'm rarely in a bad mood. I idolize Bridgitte Bardot, Sharon Tate & Patti Boyd. My heroes are John Lennon & Gandhi. (I'm basically stuck in a time warp from my last life.) The loves of my life are my Boogums, Jim Morrison, Dino, and my cats. The San Francisco bay area is my favorite place in the world. I'm an avid reader but rarely watch TV. I do not like disorder, conflict or cold weather. I don't hate much but I HATE snow. I have an irrational fear of tornadoes, a morbid fascination with Golden Gate Bridge jumpers, and an obsession with hoarders. One of my hobbies is looking for orbs in photographs. I love anything with owls, monkeys, and mushrooms. I love to organize things. Everything. I guess I'm just a modern day peace loving, non-dope smoking Bohemian hippie at heart. ♥
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to unboil an egg
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Why are some people colder than others?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Is the coyote takeover of New York City imminent?