Patrick Burke was born in the small town of Richmond, in the small state of Rhode Island. He has never been outside of the country but aspires to travel to exotic, forgotten places. He is a junior at University of Rhode Island, studying journalism and history. This summer he hopes to study abroad in Ireland, summoning Joyce's spirit and learning the Irish oral tradition as handed down in bar songs. He works multiple jobs — he teaches snowboard lessons, he snowboards, he surfs a bit and enjoys Rhode Island's various beaches, bays, ponds and swimming holes in the summer.
Patrick's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Cinnamon-Vanilla Banana Milkshake: Vegan recipe
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- How to clean brass naturally
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz