Musician and archer. Educationalist and student. Non-religious-spiritualist. Eco-warrior and eco-award winner.
I like dogs and reptiles not too keen on cats. I love motorbikes - but not speed. I love gardening but not the nurturing part. Big-monied people scare me. I'd never want to win millions on the lotto. Just enough to pay off mortgage, bills and a few thousand over as a temporary cushion to help me finish my studies. I hope to finish my degree in business in May 2012 when I'm 57yrs old. Then I can start anew.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- This little owl has eyelashes like snowflakes
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Orcas caught in stunning drone video
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Kids leading the charge to green
- How pygmy seahorses hide in plain sight