Musician and archer. Educationalist and student. Non-religious-spiritualist. Eco-warrior and eco-award winner.
I like dogs and reptiles not too keen on cats. I love motorbikes - but not speed. I love gardening but not the nurturing part. Big-monied people scare me. I'd never want to win millions on the lotto. Just enough to pay off mortgage, bills and a few thousand over as a temporary cushion to help me finish my studies. I hope to finish my degree in business in May 2012 when I'm 57yrs old. Then I can start anew.
pfiddle's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?