Musician and archer. Educationalist and student. Non-religious-spiritualist. Eco-warrior and eco-award winner.
I like dogs and reptiles not too keen on cats. I love motorbikes - but not speed. I love gardening but not the nurturing part. Big-monied people scare me. I'd never want to win millions on the lotto. Just enough to pay off mortgage, bills and a few thousand over as a temporary cushion to help me finish my studies. I hope to finish my degree in business in May 2012 when I'm 57yrs old. Then I can start anew.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide