Musician and archer. Educationalist and student. Non-religious-spiritualist. Eco-warrior and eco-award winner.
I like dogs and reptiles not too keen on cats. I love motorbikes - but not speed. I love gardening but not the nurturing part. Big-monied people scare me. I'd never want to win millions on the lotto. Just enough to pay off mortgage, bills and a few thousand over as a temporary cushion to help me finish my studies. I hope to finish my degree in business in May 2012 when I'm 57yrs old. Then I can start anew.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Is your dog an optimist or a pessimist?
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 12 commands every dog should know
- Know your movie quotes? Take the quiz