Musician and archer. Educationalist and student. Non-religious-spiritualist. Eco-warrior and eco-award winner.
I like dogs and reptiles not too keen on cats. I love motorbikes - but not speed. I love gardening but not the nurturing part. Big-monied people scare me. I'd never want to win millions on the lotto. Just enough to pay off mortgage, bills and a few thousand over as a temporary cushion to help me finish my studies. I hope to finish my degree in business in May 2012 when I'm 57yrs old. Then I can start anew.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- How to make overnight oats