1. NewTritionInk Founder
2. Owner of the KnottyFood Manufactory in Wiesbaden, Germany
3. Initiator of the Bionic Control of Invasive Weeds
4. DJ Wildfood
My Name is Peter Becker and as a Cooktrainer, Nutritional Consultant and Wildfood Guide
I am focused on the sustainable foodchange.
All calories stored in overfed people of the western world
shall be transfered to the starving of the third world !
How ? Watch me ! And Listen !
Through the NewTritionInk seminars, projects and products I am introducing the Bionic Foodchoice.
The entire science of nutrition reduced to a single question.
What would your dietplan consist, if instincts were still bundeling your food packages ?
The answer is a new chapter in nutritional understanding;
which I am writing throughout all NewTritionInk activities.
To introduce edible wildplants to the common diet plan and establish
"Nature Conservation with Fork & Knife" as a sustainable alternative to chemical eradication
and the only chance to perform noxious weed control as a self sufficient management plan.
New Project: DJ Wildfood; The Herb Troubadour - Jammin`the Weeds ! To master the dry theory of plant identification through the trojan horse of song lyrics. See the karaoke video of the first single: Nettle Jam Rap. Soon also in english.
Seeking partners, investors and sponsors.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The inspiring letter carried by climber killed on Everest
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- Urban treehouse triplex in Atlanta offers shady sanctuary
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- The Ecomodernist Manifesto: How to have a great Anthropocene
- How to help the victims of Nepal's earthquake