Pavane Gorrepati is a junior at Rivermont Collegiate in Bettendorf, Iowa. Since the sixth grade, she has been conducting research on the efficacy of fuel cell technology for the cars of tomorrow, and has presented her research across the country. She started her school's first environmental club and has an active interest in environmental policy around the world. She enjoys hiking and communicating with others across the country about what one can do to help the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What your blood type says about you
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun