Pavane Gorrepati is a junior at Rivermont Collegiate in Bettendorf, Iowa. Since the sixth grade, she has been conducting research on the efficacy of fuel cell technology for the cars of tomorrow, and has presented her research across the country. She started her school's first environmental club and has an active interest in environmental policy around the world. She enjoys hiking and communicating with others across the country about what one can do to help the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.