Pavane Gorrepati is a junior at Rivermont Collegiate in Bettendorf, Iowa. Since the sixth grade, she has been conducting research on the efficacy of fuel cell technology for the cars of tomorrow, and has presented her research across the country. She started her school's first environmental club and has an active interest in environmental policy around the world. She enjoys hiking and communicating with others across the country about what one can do to help the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Strange and surprising facts about how animals sleep
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- Don't toss that overripe avocado! 7 ways to salvage it
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 7 core stability exercises that aren't crunches