Pavane Gorrepati is a junior at Rivermont Collegiate in Bettendorf, Iowa. Since the sixth grade, she has been conducting research on the efficacy of fuel cell technology for the cars of tomorrow, and has presented her research across the country. She started her school's first environmental club and has an active interest in environmental policy around the world. She enjoys hiking and communicating with others across the country about what one can do to help the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 ways being thankful can improve your life
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- How often do you really need to shower?