Pavane Gorrepati is a junior at Rivermont Collegiate in Bettendorf, Iowa. Since the sixth grade, she has been conducting research on the efficacy of fuel cell technology for the cars of tomorrow, and has presented her research across the country. She started her school's first environmental club and has an active interest in environmental policy around the world. She enjoys hiking and communicating with others across the country about what one can do to help the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is face blindness?
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Goats really can climb trees
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong