Pavane Gorrepati is a junior at Rivermont Collegiate in Bettendorf, Iowa. Since the sixth grade, she has been conducting research on the efficacy of fuel cell technology for the cars of tomorrow, and has presented her research across the country. She started her school's first environmental club and has an active interest in environmental policy around the world. She enjoys hiking and communicating with others across the country about what one can do to help the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What is freezing fog?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Should we make spelling easier?
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen