I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma, where very little focus was placed on environmental responsibility. I later moved to Utah and now live in Arizona and I have gained a new appreciation for taking care of the things that matter. I look forward to getting to know this community and have already learned a lot in the little time I have been here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Elk's sad tale a reminder not to feed wildlife