I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma, where very little focus was placed on environmental responsibility. I later moved to Utah and now live in Arizona and I have gained a new appreciation for taking care of the things that matter. I look forward to getting to know this community and have already learned a lot in the little time I have been here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth