I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma, where very little focus was placed on environmental responsibility. I later moved to Utah and now live in Arizona and I have gained a new appreciation for taking care of the things that matter. I look forward to getting to know this community and have already learned a lot in the little time I have been here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ancient stone circles in Mideast baffle archaeologists
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- Homeowner's lawn-to-garden transformation yields more than just vegetables
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo explodes after takeoff
- Finally answered! Which came first, the chicken or the egg?