I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma, where very little focus was placed on environmental responsibility. I later moved to Utah and now live in Arizona and I have gained a new appreciation for taking care of the things that matter. I look forward to getting to know this community and have already learned a lot in the little time I have been here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- How the planets got their names
- 5 ways being thankful can improve your life
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth