I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma, where very little focus was placed on environmental responsibility. I later moved to Utah and now live in Arizona and I have gained a new appreciation for taking care of the things that matter. I look forward to getting to know this community and have already learned a lot in the little time I have been here.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 of the coldest places in the world to live: Bone chilling