We were saddened when Plenty folded in early 2009. Fortunately, we here at the Mother Nature Network were able to partner with Plenty to bring some of the best of their website to our site. Any time you land on one of these articles, you'll see the familiar green Plenty logo on its pages. If you'd like to see more of their articles, just click on the Plentmag.com byline and you'll see all the stories we have published from Plenty.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- How to put out a fire using nothing but sound
- Why 2015 is a big year for child nutrition