We were saddened when Plenty folded in early 2009. Fortunately, we here at the Mother Nature Network were able to partner with Plenty to bring some of the best of their website to our site. Any time you land on one of these articles, you'll see the familiar green Plenty logo on its pages. If you'd like to see more of their articles, just click on the Plentmag.com byline and you'll see all the stories we have published from Plenty.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Watch: A forest year
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 health benefits of pumpkin seeds
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild