Pablo Päster is an energy and sustainability management consultant at Hara Software, where he advises major corporations, universities and municipalities. Pablo has a degree in manufacturing engineering, a MBA in sustainable management, and has been using his background in life cycle analysis and greenhouse gas accounting to explain concepts to readers since 2006. Pablo lives in Northern California with his wife and two dogs and spends his free time running "barefoot" and working on his house.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands
- Are bread crusts more nutritious?
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be