Pablo Päster is an energy and sustainability management consultant at Hara Software, where he advises major corporations, universities and municipalities. Pablo has a degree in manufacturing engineering, a MBA in sustainable management, and has been using his background in life cycle analysis and greenhouse gas accounting to explain concepts to readers since 2006. Pablo lives in Northern California with his wife and two dogs and spends his free time running "barefoot" and working on his house.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 22 surprising uses for turmeric
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth