Pablo Päster is an energy and sustainability management consultant at Hara Software, where he advises major corporations, universities and municipalities. Pablo has a degree in manufacturing engineering, a MBA in sustainable management, and has been using his background in life cycle analysis and greenhouse gas accounting to explain concepts to readers since 2006. Pablo lives in Northern California with his wife and two dogs and spends his free time running "barefoot" and working on his house.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- How to cut the cord on cable and not miss a thing