JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- How to hike with your cat
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared